Pool cleaning Service:
We offer two different kinds of Pool Cleaning services
- Power Vacs
- Weekly Cleanings
- These are generally needed shortly after the pool is opened.
- It is a heavy cleaning of any debris at the bottom of your pool (i.e., leaves, sand, dirt, and algae).
- This does not include chemical balancing (i.e., adding chemicals) as the service will, since it does drain some water out of the pool; however, we will take a water sample and let you know what chemicals you will need.
- This includes Weekly or Bi-Weekly vacuuming, brushing and skimming of your pool.
- We do on the spot computerized water testing and add any chemicals needed at an additional cost for any chemicals used.
- We check the filter system to assure everything is running properly!
Weekly and Bi-Weekly cleaning-
Includes skimming, brushing, and vacuuming pool.
Testing water with computerized system, and adding chemicals if needed (chemicals charged separately)